60 FEET FOR $60
Our way of Giving Thanks!
On Friday, November 27, 2020 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, we’re having our 4th Annual All You Can Carry Sale.
Whatever you can carry 60 feet for $60!!
- Customer must carry their load 60 feet with their own strength. (No carts, wheel barrows, wagons, bags, boxes, dollies etc.)
- Customer must carry their load without hitting the ground. Those that touch will be “disqualified”. (Try again, disqualified means start over and give it another shot!)
- More than one person is allowed to carry the purchase, but you will be charged $60 per person, per trip. Make them count!!
- All 60 for $60 Sale items will be sold as is- No Refunds.
- Electrical items (we’re going to be less strict on this rule, this year) & SETS of tires are excluded for the 60 for $60 Sale. All other tires are free game, including our rack tires!
- No vehicles, motorcycles, go carts, tractors, equipment, etc. Including anything that can/or is titled will be up for grabs. Parts off those vehicles are fine, just not the body as a whole.
- All customers purchasing regular priced and electrical items will receive 15 percent off their order for Black Friday.
- All participants will receive a wristband and must sign the 60 for $60 waiver.
- NO LIMIT ON TRIPS OR PART QTY!
HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!
Those with prior health conditions should not participate in the 60 for $60 Sale.