Locations in Sterling Heights and Wayne
HOW IT WORKS
- MUST be 18 or older to enter the yard.
- Bring Your Own Tools.
- Pay the $1.00 Yard Entrance Fee.
- Can’t find your vehicle in the yard, our friendly staff are here to help.
- We offer FREE Parts Interchange.
- Pull Your Own Parts.
- Bring Your Parts to the Cashier and Pay.
Your safety is our number one priority here at US Auto. You MUST be 18 or older to enter the yard.
The following items are not allowed in the yard:
- Cutting Torches.
- Automobile Jacks.
- Open-Toed Shoes or Sandals.
- No Weapons Allowed.
- Children under the age of 18 years old are not allowed in the yard and cannot be left unattended.
- Alcohol beverages and drugs are forbidden, US Auto reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone who, in our judgment is impaired.
- Entry May be Refused for Noncompliance.
Additional Yard Policies:
- All parts that you bring into the yard must be checked at the cashier’s office and marked by an US Auto employee or you will be charged for all unmarked parts.
- Tool boxes must be inspected prior to entering and exiting the yard.
- Part prices are posted and price lists are available.
- Any parts that you do not intend to purchase that you have removed from a vehicle need to go back in that vehicle.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing time.
- Anyone not observing the safety policies of the yard will be asked to leave.
- Any theft or vandalism will be prosecuted.
Entrance gate will close 30 minutes prior to closing time.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your parts purchase you may return the purchased item to US Auto within 30 days of the original purchase with the original receipt.
No cash back unless a money back guarantee was purchased. Money back guarantee purchase price will not be refunded.
ALL CORES MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT.